- The download is available at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/neon3.
- Install and Start start Eclipse. In the Main Menu go to Help and Select select Install New Software
- In the opened Available Software Window press the Button button Add..
- Enter following data in the dialogue: Name: Nebula, Location: http://download.eclipse.org/nebula/releases/latest → press OK
- Install BIRT: Press Next, and once again Next. Read and and accept the license agreements, then press Finish.
Step 2: Finalize the Jabatix Workbench Installation
- Open the Open the Eclipse Marketplace: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/jabatix-workbench-community-edition-0
- Click the button Install and drag it to your running eclipse workspace
- Note: Alternatively, if the installation via Marketplace leads to problems, you can also perform the following steps:
- Open the Available Software Window (via Help → Install New Software)
- Click the Button button Add..
- Enter following data in the dialogue: Name: Jabatix, Location: http://www.jabatix.net/updateSite , → Press ok OK
- Now check Jabatix Workbench from the List and start the Installation:
- Select Finish. The installation proceeds.
- A Security security warning appears → Press OK.
- Restart the Eclipse IDE to finalize the installation.
The Jabatix Workbench installation can also be performed in the Eclipse Market Place. See