After opening a report in the Report Viewer, you will see the latest successful execution if it exists. Otherwise you will see a blank page. In the upper left corner, you can see group / category / name as well as the execution timestamp. All possible actions can be found in the upper right corner:
- Ad hoc execute: To start a new report execution.
- Execution history: To open the execution history of the report.
- Download Excel: To download the report in excel file format.
- Download PDF: To download the report in PDF file format.
- Documentation (optional): To open the documentation report. This action is only visible for DPM reports.
By clicking Parameters you will be able to see all execution parameters of the report.